- Full measured surveys and site relevant research gives us an in depth understanding of what we are working with
- Defining the brief and distilling the key requirements of the client and the project. Feasibility studies may help with this process and define what will be possible.
- Defining a concept helps the whole team to understand the creative approach, further varied research helps to inspire the conceptual scheme.
- All manner of construction drawings, details, specifications and schedules help to translate the finished design into buildable information.
- Choosing the right contractor is vital to the success of the project, we consider cost, availability, skills and attitude to help the client make the best decisions.
- The wider design team may consist of multiple teams of specialists, we instruct and brief the wider team and coordinate the information they produce whilst consistently referring to the original brief
- Once a project is on site, we can be there to assist with the project as it develops. This might just be ensuring the programme doesn’t slip and responding to simple RFIs, it could also mean quickly reacting to site conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- We can manage and fulfill all of the complex contract administration, statutory approvals, planning applications, building control and CDM Principal Designer duties.